Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday after Thanksgiving

Well, the first Thanksgiving since I've been over 240 lbs that I ate tooooooooo much. Hmmm, serious control needs to take place now. Last night I finished off the pumpkin pie and green bean casserole. Wanting chocolate right now, and know it is a no no. I think I put on five lbs, maybe more. Damn, there goes that 180 barrier I just broke. No more goodies, no more extra eating until Christmas. Have lots of hard work ahead of me. I hate it when I fall from willpower. Water, tea (without sweetener of any type), and coffee (without sweetener of any type) have become my best friends again.  I may have the occasional hot cocoa, made from scratch so I can take out some sugar. I don't mind the bitter chocolate taste, in fact, I prefer it. I just received a craving for corn bread with butter melted over the top (real butter). Tell me, do cravings ever stop when you finally reach that ideal weight, or is it a battle for the rest of my life?

Well, back to tummy rumbles during the day and filling up on water, tea, and coffee, plus carrots, celery, lettuce, bananas, and other fruits that won't cost me an arm and a leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment