Sunday, November 8, 2009

I've been contemplating . . .

on whether to post the situation my daughter now has herself in. I've been really proud of her, still am, but . . . . The best I can say is "A ONE NIGHT STAND!" What The Hell Was She Thinking! Of course, I understand it a little: the affection and attention of another surrounding her whole being; and it didn't help that the young man came out of a bad relationship not long ago himself. Now, we are waiting to see . . . . Imagine what that might be. I haven't told my husband, no sense in worrying him right now. What is happening my not have anything to do with the One Nighter: at least I hope not. To top the whole thing off, medicaid is being slow, dragging its feet on changing her main doctor. Because of this, I can't get her into a doctor yet. Home testing shows negative, but those test aren't all that reliable, are they? She sure all the symptoms. Damn! Double damn! Quadruplet damn! What does "quadruplet" even mean: four or more, or something else; am I using the wrong form; maybe not in this situation; can anyone answer me!!!!!!?
     I've been staying calm during all of this, keeping the young man calm as well: "My father will kick me out" scenario. Hell, shit fire, what all can I say less than a FUCK! This is the first I've expressed any of this so far. It felt GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment