Tuesday, November 24, 2009

GOOD NEWS GOOD NEWS GOOD NEWS

Ginet isn't pregnant! Whew! A relief.

However, while she celebrates the negative, feelings for Derek keeps dropping in. We talk about him when she needs to, but I don't mention it otherwise. Spooky thing though: she came across a blond look-a-like! Man, the blond and him could be brothers! (Oh, Derek is a red head.)

Another good note: a new mattress for Garry and my bed, which means I will be back in the bedroom. We do need a bigger bed, but the mattress was the big problem. For him to get the support he needed, he had to "nest" himself, and two nesters don't sleep well in the same bed. Doesn't matter what type of mattress I have, I still nest. Now, the next thing to deal with is getting him to keep the tv off all night, and keeping the heat down. Don't get me wrong, I love to be warm, but when I sleep, the heat sucks! Let me cover up some. Usually he is the one with the heat down low, usually the one with the air blasting in the summer, but not lately. Think the meds have something to do with it; not sure. Plus, now, no reading in bed. It is so funny; I can't have the tv on, but he can't have study light on. Well, neither can I when I lay down to sleep; I can't have any lights on, and absolutely no sound except nature. Oh how I wish we were further out. 69 sometimes keeps me up at night with those semis and bikers.

Time to say, tootle doo; up to late already.

No comments:

Post a Comment