Monday, September 27, 2010

Well, the Week Just Keeps Coming!

The phone call ended, a call from son with a severe headache. Figure it is sinus; tell him to take sinus med, go to bed. Gin and I at grocery store; son calls; pain is more than he can take.

Well, that was Saturday. It is Monday now. That son, my son Vincent, is in a hospital bed with a brain tumor. I have only reported the week, now onto the second week without the first ever ending, but the whole month has been situations: two of Gin's friends dealing with problems, both in a dangerous mindset, then a run to the hospital to make sure Gin isn't having a heart attack. Her food diet with a drastic change, and meds; a visit to the doctor for a check-up, which turned up something in question--more meds, onto . . . . This month will not end by this year I can see.

Okay, another issue: Vincent doesn't have insurance. Please think of ways to help raise funds. Not only does he not have insurance, but he also has a little daughter who receives the majority of his paycheck. Advice readily accepted!

2 comments:

  1. Dawn, I wish I had advice to give, but I don't. The best I can think is to find a good lawyer to help Vince settle his bills. But that's for a later time.

    In the meantime, I am praying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. We will take all the prayers we can get!

    ReplyDelete