Sunday, December 27, 2009

Zachary Reinhoehl

I titled this blog with a name. Let me describe this young man who has walked into my daughter's life. the first words that comes to mind is "sweet." Next is "knowledge." Then comes "knowing himself," as much as any person could know him- / her- self. Sadly, I have to say, Ginet may not be ready for such a "man," seriously. She is so unsure of herself at this point, and her knowledge of the new developments dealing with her disability, plus still working through the issues of the ex, along with an interest in another young man (who is currently serving) in the U.S. has her confused. Mom can only sit and watch. Ginet has talked to me some: "I like him, and I like Tom, but I haven't met Tom. I want to meet Tom, and . . . . I said friends right now, but . . ." Why do I share this? This young man doesn't come off as fake. He doesn't avoid eye contact. He answers questions without veering from the question. However, he may be a good con; however, there appears to be something very genuine about Zach. If he is the best thing to come along for Ginet, I hope God allows him to have the stamina to stick out the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment