Saturday, October 24, 2009

Halloween Party; New Date; Medicaid; Just LIFE; me

Despite the weather, Ginet's Halloween Party went well. It was indoors, so no bonfire as planned; however, Guitar Hero had a work out.  Ginet had a date for her party. She didn't ask him, he asked her; he even contacted her (through a friend). Another date for Ginet! Another step of washing Derek out of her blood.

Garry made it to the doctors this week. The general doctor made him get the two flue shots; said that he caught the flue, either, he would possibly die due to his health. Garry went about two months without some of his medicines because of medicaid. It is a full time job keeping up with medicaid. Is the government going to pay me for my time?

If you're reading this post, please slide down and read "Chickenfucker."

I'm random tonight; please forgive the interchanges.

Garry's pain is high because of the absent medications, and she went through some withdrawal, which caused much turmoil in the house. He wasn't a person to reason with. Talking to pain, and to withdrawal is not easy, and at times impossible. Sometimes I think it would be better for him. . . . I can't even say it. His mind is still fully functional, but the body. . . . I can't imagine being in his shoes. I may have pain everyday in my lower back due to sciatic nerve damage and a torqued tailbone, but I know my pain is nowhere near his.

I'm troubled, though, for myself. I can't afford to get into any physician, and I know I need blood pressure medicine. In the last two years my blood pressure has gone up while my weight has been going down. This doesn't make sense to me. Can anyone tell me what is going on?

Ginet went to the young man's home today. She was angry with me when I asked if an adult would be home. When I picked her up tonight, I asked her what they talked about: Pokemon, and other nerd games. Have a hard time imagining this date being into those things. Being nosy, of course, I asked a few more questions. Yes, they kissed. I asked her how she felt: "Like I'm cheating on Derek." I think she took this step to see how she would react.

Last night when I took a friend of Ginet's home from the party, one of the young men that has been interested in Ginet for a long time, he said: "I like 'C.' They make a cute couple. I wish I wasn't moving, but since I am, I think he is acceptable." I told Ginet: "He wasn't jealous?" I said: "No, he was happy for you." I started to think; maybe her brothers and some of her good guy friends should be filters. Don't guys know guys best?

Something I've been seriously thinking about is taking over the care of a grandchild. I don't want to; I want my freedom from little ones; then there is responsibility for a child that can't say what is best; Garry is getting there as well; how the hell do we do this without causing serious grief for all? I feel like a bad person saying this.

Well, two . . . or is it three? papers to read, and some class planning tonight. Tomorrow I am doing for me! Don't know what yet, but something. I don't want to leave the house, but that may be the only thing I can do. Wish I knew someone I could contact tomorrow to go out somewhere for fun. Don't know of any fun safe place (I don't drink, so what is left open?).

Once again, please scroll down to "Chickenfucker," and leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. I take walks. Sometimes I drive to a neighborhood or a cemetery or a park to take a walk. Ever walked on the River Greenway between Kreager Park and New Haven? It's beautiful. There's a place to park near Kreager Park.
    Walking is cheap and restful.

    ReplyDelete