Monday, July 12, 2010

Three Rivers Festival

Went to the parade! Made it to the Chalk Walk, without a square, and managed to pick up two small squares for the children to do. I don't know how to upload pictures to the post. If I figure it out, you will see a purple tree (Ginet's), a balcony with a sunset (Brianna's), and a crane (Anna's, Dawn's [Anna's mom, not me], Anna's sisters--Ruby and Grace, and my granddaughter's--Brianna and Kyla did together). The crane was to commemorate the Miami tribe.

I figured it out!



Sorry; it would take forever to rotate this picture before I could post it--I don't know all the ins and outs of my Mac yet, not as well as Gin does.


We had fun, lots of fun.


No, I didn't do any of the art work this year. I kept an eye on the little one, and the two granddaughters hard at work. Next year, when I don't forget to sign up for two large squares, I'll plan something out to do.

Hope you all come down next year, find us. This is a tradition for us now. The only way I won't be there is if I'm in the hospital or dead.

I'm adding other art work that caught my eye. While the one piece isn't fabulous as artistry goes, I find the piece the best: all done by children. Enjoy.












































































My favorite.


































































No comments:

Post a Comment