Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Garry has been doing poorly. The doctor upped his meds, and he is close to the limit for them all. Don't know what will be done once he reaches that limit.

The children think I've been a real big grouch. I've been jumping on everyone about not keeping the house clean. My day is spent cleaning mostly. I have told them all that the stove gets cleaned off every night. Tonight I didn't do any dishes. I've been washing dishes twice a day for the past three days. Guess what? The dishes are still sitting there. Hard fact is that I'm out of dishwasher tabs, and no one wants to wash by hand. Hell, they hardly loaded the dishwasher, and then never washed the pots and pans if they couldn't go into the dishwasher.

Still schooling Ginet when "she" decides to be schooled. I'm also schooling the granddaughters. Parents didn't have the money to pay for the last quarter at the Lutheran school. Four hours is spent with them, and Kyla is ADHD! What fun!

Back to the house. I can't believe the filth that was left everywhere when I was working and taking classes. I'm finding everything everywhere. I have to find a job I can do from home! But, then again, where would I hide. I've been getting up in the mornings to do things, and staying up a little late at night. Three days out of the week I sleep late (but of course I can't go pass 8:30 because the dog wakes me to go out). I never know when he'll wake me: anywhere from 6 to 8:30. If Garry is up, and isn't feeling too rough, and he knows my the day before was long for me, he'll take Boots out. I just wish we could get him to stop chasing rabbits and birds! I would love to let him run in the yard and play soccer with me without a leash or chain.

Hmm. Briefly, Derek and Ginet are now taking it very slow. Many many issues have occured. Let me say, they were forced into it by many many people. Seems to be what was needed. The rumors have disapated some. He travels with relatives or very close friends everywhere he goes. Garry told him he wasn't welcomed here for a while. In about a week, Garry will let him back into the house. Ginet is handling the best she can. I keep telling her that some separaton does the heart good. Anyhow, all the "issues" sent Garry's blood pressure rocketing, and tensed up all the muscles in his body, causing many tremors for a few days. It has been reasonably quiet lately. I don't know what to do with myself when I don't clean, or when I'm not working on my poems, short stories, books, or looking for work.

Hey! Does anyone know of a job that pays well, and there are openings?

1 comment: