Sunday, February 21, 2010

Emotional Train

Okay, it is official, I am an emotional train running towards the end of the track with nothing to stop me. I can see the cliff, and the part of me that wants to stop isn't powerful enough, or there isn't enough of the want to stop. Maybe a good crash is what I need. I will keep going on this track, looking for an alternate track, in hope that there is an end without a cliff. With my luck, there will be a wall, a giant wall. The question to asks myself, which is worse? I have to go somewhere because stagnation is eating me alive. I prefer to die trying, in doing, in going forward, regardless of the harm that meets me, regardless of the heart aches others may have over my decisions.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you are struggling so much right now. Every person's journey through life is different, and it is impossible to ever really know what someone else is going through. You have to do what is best for you, and only you know what that might be. You are strong, or you never would have gotten to where you are today, so remember that! And try to draw on past accomplishments and successes to remind you that you can get through anything. I'm not one to give advice, but I will say this: A single person cannot save a sinking ship. So, the question is, do you want to drown trying?

    ReplyDelete